Search you want

Saturday, April 16, 2011

HERE IS SOLUTION OF YOUTUBE STREAMING PROBLEM ON MONTE


1st go menu/settings/network setting/connections.
open your currently active connetion @ write down all detail of as active connetion on paper.
now go back on connetion click on 'create' & make
new connetion as write on letter(active connetion)
open new connetion & click on 'set name' & change name with youtube then go down advanced setting
& click on'traffic class' & select 'streaming' then click ok & save.
now go to menu/settings/application settings/media player settings/VOD setting & select 'youtube' connetion
(currantly created)
now restart your mobile & enjoy youtube on monte.

10 comments:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/samsungmonteGTS5620
    if any problem tell me @ my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I am using wi-fi connection and in that there is no such option like traffic class and streaming in advance settings. Please help regarding this.
    also I was able to run youtube with my sim's gprs connection.. but i am facing problem only in my wi-fi,itz saying connection failed...but my friends are able to run youtube in their Nokia E 63. pLEASE help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No there is no such option

    ReplyDelete
  4. its working correctly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! its working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how to download youtube videos and play other formet videos in samsung monte plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

    ReplyDelete
  7. please I am in Ghana. I have tried that but it is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect solution 4 streaming on internet
    : Parvez

    ReplyDelete
  9. how to start wi fi on monte

    ReplyDelete